Blaster Axle, Carrier, Rear shock, PWK Alky Carbs

First up is an 06 Blaster axle with 35mm JJA Carrier. This axle was brand new when I got it and has only been used once. The carrier was used when I got but the bearings are in good shape. Looking for $150+shipping or $80 each+shipping if I have two seperate buyers. Blaster axle is basically a budget drag axle. It is the narrowest of the stock axles and the lightest.

normal_banshee_034.jpg

Next up is a stock banshee rear shock off of my 2004 LE. It is in good condition. Yes those are my toes in the picture, dont bother posting to tell me about it, I didnt feel like cropping them out.

$100 shipped.

normal_banshee_035.jpg

Last but not least. 39.5 PWK Alky carbs. These carbs were setup by Nate McCoy. I dont know what they are drilled to, I can probably check and see. They ran great on my bike, but got a sweet deal on some lectrons so im switching. These arent for sale just yet, need to make sure new carbs are going to work with my motor but if you are interested let me know and ill put ya on the list. $360 shipped. I also have a round 25lph fuel pump that is new that can go with these for a little more.

normal_banshee_036.jpg

Call Nate if you want to know the specs on the carbs. He has the detail.

I bought another axle and the carrier that came with it is kinda rough so I am keeping my carrier and will sell the other one for less. It has a little chain rash. If anyone is interested in it pm me and ill get ya some pics.

Call Nate if you want to know the specs on the carbs. He has the detail.

I bought another axle and the carrier that came with it is kinda rough so I am keeping my carrier and will sell the other one for less. It has a little chain rash. If anyone is interested in it pm me and ill get ya some pics.

How bout 80 shipped for the rear shock to 17851?!?!?!?