impeller

WHAT THE HELL!

I just ordered one yesturday because my shee runs hot and im sick of it. I've tried everything. So i bought the billet impeller, gaskets, engine ice, new grill for air flow through radiator, my jetting seems fine.

Could this maybe have happend through installation??? Did you put everything back together and correctly. The reason I'm asking is because I took my shee apart about 3 months ago. hae all the parts in ziplok baggies but I hope i rememebr how it all goes together....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks, I'd be all over that phone if that happened to me. If that plastic gear didnt strip then that is definately a defect in the impeller.

If you have to order another one call Torch Works one, way chepaer, and way easier to deal with, that's the only one I'll ever buy.

Okay,I just talked to a dude from there and he said to send it back and they will send me a new one under warranty. He said they have had strange things happen in the past. He told me it sounds like an imperfection in the metal and has nothing to do with my bike or install. Very cool guy by the way. Now I will have two of them since one will be here tomorow from RMATV. :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
I think I am going back stock. Mine did this after about 3 to 4 hours of run time.

Yours is only the second one that I have herd of doing this. The first one being this thread. Call them up and ask them whats going on. Let them know you have herd of others failing and see how they explain whats going on.

I think I am going back stock. Mine did this after about 3 to 4 hours of run time.

Do you have any pics?Definately call them and if its there problem they will send a new one right out.Thats bullshit if yours failed like mine though.I put a new one in and hopefully never happens again.