Meat

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I prefer the cuban links

304-120_md.jpg

:yelrotflmao:

Chains are like pipes, everyone swears by the chain they use. Ive tried like everything under the sun on my bikes and quads. Like NYUK said, the Regina chains were nice, pre stretched is the way to go. If you take care of it, and its decent it should last a long long time.

We have used a ton of different chains and found that the RK MXZ3 is about the toughest non-oring chain at about 8800lbs and last great. We just started carrying the sidewinder stuff and they claim 16000lbs but it is very expensive and we havent had a chance to test it yet on some of the bigger bikes. The sidewinder sprockets are gauanteed for life though but again very expensive.

We have used a ton of different chains and found that the RK MXZ3 is about the toughest non-oring chain at about 8800lbs and last great. We just started carrying the sidewinder stuff and they claim 16000lbs but it is very expensive and we havent had a chance to test it yet on some of the bigger bikes. The sidewinder sprockets are gauanteed for life though but again very expensive.

Ditto...

The MXZ3 is a tough mofo...

i use a rocky mountain Primary Drive o ring, steel of course, $55 for chain and both sprockets, works great for bangin around the woods, i dont like to spend alot of money on ware items, ive had this one 2 years so far, even if i onyl get 2 seasons out of it... its so cheap who cares, it works

Yeah but when your a sponsered racer you get a free new chain every race.

no im not talking about bought out racer im talking racer ... us the people who race for passion not money

The Primary Drive X-ring is hard to beat for the money.

Yes man and mine has not needed adjusting yet or anything of that sort. And i beat the living shit out of it in mud and all sorts of crap and it's hard to beat that price.