+4 Timing key

yo have you seen on loco vids what he calls hillclimbs i dont think he even could understand how bad we pound our engines ive had 4+ for 4 years thru two differnt cranks with them hills ha ha im not sure why he did anything to his bikes i feel sorry for those who cant ride up here then maybe they would understand

thanks for the help and advice, nice 1st post

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo have you seen on loco vids what he calls hillclimbs i dont think he even could understand how bad we pound our engines ive had 4+ for 4 years thru two differnt cranks with them hills ha ha im not sure why he did anything to his bikes i feel sorry for those who cant ride up here then maybe they would understand

BK? is that you. i only know 1 person with a 400.

lol well Im from northwestern pa and back i n the day i broke many of them and i finally got smart and decided to get an adjustable plate to advance my timing and life has been good ,this reminds me that a standard butter knife can work okay to make a flathead screw driver for hanging a picture up but its not by no means the best method
Back in the day I broke many of them. Thats what you said, correct. Well I'm calling you a LIAR. I dont believe it. I never broke one, let alone many of them. If you broke many of them post up some pictures.

Dont get me wrong. I DO agree the plate has advantages over the key. But for the $15 I spent for mine 3 yrs ago I think it was worth the money. There was never a question of which was better. The plate is better, I agree with that statment. But to say the +4 keyway is no good or junk is just wrong.

hahaha.. if you wanted my balls on your chin you shouldve just asked for my dick in your mouth.. did you really join just to talk about me?? fuckin loser.

• 2 weeks later...

i guess i find it kind of funny that after all the shit was talked about how they will not break if installed properly, that you go and buy a timing plate.. that leads me to believe one of two things..

1. you didnt have faith in yourself that you installed it right.

2. you believe that they do in fact break.

i will give you props for admitting you bought one though. good idea.

i guess i find it kind of funny that after all the shit was talked about how they will not break if installed properly, that you go and buy a timing plate.. that leads me to believe one of two things..

1. you didnt have faith in yourself that you installed it right.

2. you believe that they do in fact break.

i will give you props for admitting you bought one though. good idea.

The bottom line is. I have upwards of $9g's in this bike. If it were to break. I would be pissed. Anyway, it's fun to dissagree. Would you agree?

i think it was more like he got a new stator/plate for $125. he wanted a new stator and that deal was good but all and all +4 key still lives on.
$112 shipped. I wanted a spare anyway. I'm sure the key will move on to Stumpys bike.

The bottom line is. I have upwards of $9g's in this bike. If it were to break. I would be pissed. Anyway, it's fun to dissagree. Would you agree?

haha, i agree assessment of agreement.

agree, is a weird word. i just said it out loud like 6 times and it no longer sounds right to me..

haha, i agree assessment of agreement.

agree, is a weird word. i just said it out loud like 6 times and it no longer sounds right to me..

All is well in Banshee land. My spelling is awful. Not sure if I spelled AGREE right or not??