looking to see if they make an aftermarket guar/seal?

peterlocal22

if your facing the back of your bike. on the left side the chain side, where the swingarm is connected to the frame there is a pivot bearing, a pivot bushing that goes through the bearing, as well as a chain guard/ sealer thats a circlular piece of plastic with groves where the chain goes around and a dust cap, then the pivot bolt goes through all of these parts including the swingarm. anyways im looking to se if they make an aftermarket circular chain guard or if i should just get another stock one?

thanks for any help and let me know if i didnt explain the part well enough and ill try and explain it better.

thanks

peter.

TM does make a chain guard or "slide" I think they call it. It doesn't seal the pivot bushing though.

here's mine :beer:

thanks for the reply

who makes yours, dovyou like it and where can i buy it?

thanks

who makes yours, dovyou like it and where can i buy it?

thanks

TM Design works makes it. I bought it as part or their "Slide-N-Guide" kit. It came with top and bottom "zero drag" rollers, the pivot slide and the rear swing arm guide. The Kit was $125 if I remember correctly

TM Design works makes it. I bought it as part or their "Slide-N-Guide" kit. It came with top and bottom "zero drag" rollers, the pivot slide and the rear swing arm guide. The Kit was $125 if I remember correctly
Edited by peterlocal22

sounds good the only thing that worries me about the tm design one is that it doesnt seal the pvot bushinf like asswhore said. this is because i ride in alot of water so a sealed one might be better if they make one?

It uses the stock dust cover so it will still be sealed up. TM's products are top notch.