Im looking to gain a few HORSE. .

I have close to the same setup, and I am in the process of adding a cool head w/19cc domes and

plan to advance the timing +4. I also plan to add some delta vf3 reeds and possibly remove the

airbox lid or add a K&N power lid. This should be good for a few HP, I'm guessing 2-5 throughout

the range from what I have read and been told anyway. Next year I plan on getting a mild port job.

I hear this is the best $$ you can spend but its just not in the budget this year, plus I dont want to

be without the Shee that long since I just got it! Have fun and let us know what you go with and how

it works out...

Edited by mdhc500

I have close to the same setup, and I am in the process of adding a cool head w/19cc domes and

plan to advance the timing +4. I also plan to add some delta vf3 reeds and possibly remove the

airbox lid or add a K&N power lid. This should be good for a few HP, I'm guessing 2-5 throughout

the range from what I have read and been told anyway. Next year I plan on getting a mild port job.

I hear this is the best $$ you can spend but its just not in the budget this year, plus I dont want to

be without the Shee that long since I just got it! Have fun and let us know what you go with and how

it works out...

ya..my original thought is to advance the timing and add a cool head..

do it. I got my Noss Head w 20cc domes and loved it gained alot of lowend. then I got my VF3s loved the extra hit it gave me. Then the timing plate +4 and my 2:1 carb setup now I have a bunch more low and mid. I also bought some PT Mids but havent put them on yet. My sig will be true in 2 weeks when I get to my quad Im running TR6s currently.

Personally,with a stock bike i think you would like the 13 tooth front. More pull on the bottom.my .02.

I guess it really depends on the type of riding (open roads, or tight trails, etc.) If ride where you never get WOT in 6th, I don't see a downside to the 13t; but I'd miss those extra few MPH at top the way I used to ride. Now I just drag race.