head lights

The smallest xmitter bars (3") when shined across the warehouse in the dark seem to be really bright. I would think two of those ought to do the trick. I have not ran one on ac, but Nick the owner said it would work, as all my underglow is led and used to run off ac also. PM me for pricing.

If you want something killer. I would run probably some led and some hid.

Hey snop, have you tried one of the smaller bars on a bike yet?? My buddy has one of their bigger bars (I think its the 42, but may be the 32") on a long travel sand car. It is bright as hell, but seems to be more of a flood type light. He still uses a couple of big HIDs to reach out there. Do you think you would need both on a bike. Like maybe an 8" bar coupled with a 35w HID on the handlebars?? Just thinking about what to do on my bike.

i was thinking the same thing two leds and one hid on the bars

The smallest xmitter bars (3") when shined across the warehouse in the dark seem to be really bright. I would think two of those ought to do the trick. I have not ran one on ac, but Nick the owner said it would work, as all my underglow is led and used to run off ac also. PM me for pricing.

If you want something killer. I would run probably some led and some hid.

Cool, thanks, i will shoot you a pm. I am thinking one of th 8" bars down low, with a 35w trail tech HID on the hanldebars. I dont have stock mounts on my frame, so i will make something down below.