head lights

i want to put big head lights on my shee and i heard that to run bigger lights you have to change a few things so what all do you have to change to run big offroad head lights i have seen a couple of people with big offroad headlights like what i want to run so what all do you have to change to run the big offroad lights step by step please

i want to put big head lights on my shee and i heard that to run bigger lights you have to change a few things so what all do you have to change to run big offroad head lights i have seen a couple of people with big offroad headlights like what i want to run so what all do you have to change to run the big offroad lights step by step please

Just what ever you do Plz dont get a rickystator high output 200 watt stator.....Everyone is having problems with them.....I was a victim too.

You can use the stock stator to do a dc conversion, how well it works depends on how big of a battery you put in. I would run hid's or offroad led bars like the vision x xmitter bars. Running high watt halogens will take a ton of power. Hids and leds are low draw and high output.

You can use the stock stator to do a dc conversion, how well it works depends on how big of a battery you put in. I would run hid's or offroad led bars like the vision x xmitter bars. Running high watt halogens will take a ton of power. Hids and leds are low draw and high output.

where do you get those leds you were talking about do you have a link because i want something super bright and i think leds will do it and what size battery would you reccomend i want a good size one because i ride at night alot how do you do a dc convertion a link or somthing to give me an idea where to start

Edited by mississippi banshee

Here is the dc conversion thread I found by using the SEARCH function.

Click this

This is the xmitter led bars. Best bet on price is to buy them through me. They also make like a 3" or 4" size thats not listed on the site yet.

Vision X

I believe I give the battery size somewhere in the dc conversion thread.

6-8 kc's... you better strap a gas generator onto the grab bar... :cool:

Halogen lights are a thing of the past. Leds and hids are the future the big thing in offroad lighting now. You need about a 1/4 less lights to do the same as a halogen, and it draws less than a halogen would also.

Hey snop, have you tried one of the smaller bars on a bike yet?? My buddy has one of their bigger bars (I think its the 42, but may be the 32") on a long travel sand car. It is bright as hell, but seems to be more of a flood type light. He still uses a couple of big HIDs to reach out there. Do you think you would need both on a bike. Like maybe an 8" bar coupled with a 35w HID on the handlebars?? Just thinking about what to do on my bike.