paul turner pipes

ya the bolts are to far away. and thanks Snopczynski for the measurement. mine measure 18 and a shy half that extra half an inch would probably work. it seems as if i allwas get the short end of the stick. check this out, i just bought a set of csfx's for my wifes shee which has t5s and no joke but when i put them on they are allmost an inch long. i cant win the stingers are pushed all the way on the pipes and i have the hangers loose in front. no matter what i try im off a inch. it sounds like im a dumb ass and have no clue what im doing, but this is not the case. it should be a simple add on but nooooo. when i layed them out next to my t5 silencers they are an inch long. first i come up sort now im an inch long. normaly thats a good thing but no in this case. at least i can cut the stingers down and make em fit. may need a sludge hammer, it will fix just about anything

Tim and Chris at cascade will take care of this if its a fuck up on their part. Give them a call and they will help you out and get it right.

ya ive been deling with chris, hes a nice guy and very helfull, he said they are making the stingers longer now and hes gonna send me some new longer ones, they are just wating on getting some back form the chrome shop havent mentioned the t5s yet but i will tomorrow