what pipe works best in the woods

yamshe

i ride in the woods and on field roads i would like to try some flat track racing this year what pipe do u guys think would work best my motor is bored .40 over and i have keihn singl carb with stage iv intake iam currently runing dg pipes and stock silencers this is my first banshee so any info would help it also seems nobody up here in south wisconsin rides banshees they all seem to like 4 strokes thanks 4 your advice

i ride in the woods and on field roads i would like to try some flat track racing this year what pipe do u guys think would work best my motor is bored .40 over and i have keihn singl carb with stage iv intake iam currently runing dg pipes and stock silencers this is my first banshee so any info would help it also seems nobody up here in south wisconsin rides banshees they all seem to like 4 strokes thanks 4 your advice

where ya at in south WI ? I am near Kenosha .

You'll like FMF pipes and power core 2 silencers. Will give you a little bit of everything. Alot of guys who ride with me (hillclimb and dune around) run those as these guys also go trail riding. This pipe works very well for all scenarios around here. And they have a unique sound as well.

Good luck... there is a wealth of information from alot of these guys on here... they will tell you other pipes and don't be afraid to look into others as well. There's alot of pipes out there, but the FMF's would be my recommendation. Maybe even so pro circuits

Im currently running TR6s but I bought a set of Paul Turner Midrange pipes I still have to put on. Toomey pipes are great but not the best for woods PT Mids have a low rpm growl and really good midrange as opposed to toomey t5 Or TR6 that is mostly a topend pipe. I have heard Pro Circuts have the best lowend but that was one person telling me that. Im going with the PT Mids and Im sure Ill like them better than what I have for woods riding.

i agree with the fmf's . im runnin fmf fattys and pc2 silencers no sparkys and i got stock front gear and a 42 on the rear and it has a lot of low end. it just bam its like my friends yfz. but im not runnin a 2 into 1 carb.. NO NO NO NO!!!! the sucketh good for topend. i like my 2 stock carbs with no t.o.r.s

i agree with the fmf's . im runnin fmf fattys and pc2 silencers no sparkys and i got stock front gear and a 42 on the rear and it has a lot of low end. it just bam its like my friends yfz. but im not runnin a 2 into 1 carb.. NO NO NO NO!!!! the sucketh good for topend. i like my 2 stock carbs with no t.o.r.s

A 2:1 carb setup will give you alot more lowend and midrange power than stock carbs. I know cause I made the switch. Also advancing your timing with an adjustable timing plate helps lowend a shitload itself.

I like the dynoport 2 into 1 pipe ! great low end , incredable mid and top end is better than stock . I am completely stock with the 2 into 1 pipe and +4 timing . awesome setup for super tight woods ! I still run the 2 stock carbs in case I want to switch to twin pipes for a dune trip !