-2 swingarm

Na there are plenty of people on here with a -2 swingarm ask HollisterHitman about it. My expirence with one was Im a bigger guy (6" 310lbs) I really dont need to go shorter. Pros Ive heard is it hooks up much better corners 100xs better and makes the banshee easier to fly on You would need either a revalved resprung rear shock or a new one. Im running a rear Elka LT Elite shock on their pro dual linkage and it rides hundreds of times better than the stock setup.

My bad. I guess I haven't been around long enough.

Its cool man, if you hang around the MX or XC sections of this board youll see alot more people with cut stockers or brandname -1 -2 swingarms.

Looks like you can go either way with yours. Build it up to be a dune or drag machine or make it into a Flattrack MX or XC Banshee like I have.

Na there are plenty of people on here with a -2 swingarm ask HollisterHitman about it. My expirence with one was Im a bigger guy (6" 310lbs) I really dont need to go shorter. Pros Ive heard is it hooks up much better corners 100xs better and makes the banshee easier to fly on You would need either a revalved resprung rear shock or a new one. Im running a rear Elka LT Elite shock on their pro dual linkage and it rides hundreds of times better than the stock setup.

does the shorter swinger have any ILL handling effects on the front end , pushing , twitchey-ness , I would like to make the front end lighter, and have better hook on the rear to hop over the creeks and logs easier .

does the shorter swinger have any ILL handling effects on the front end , pushing , twitchey-ness , I would like to make the front end lighter, and have better hook on the rear to hop over the creeks and logs easier .

Na, if anything it will make it easier to steer. If your going over a bunch of shit Im willing to bet your front end already goes back and forth bars comming out of your hands so an aftermarket steering stem and a GPR stabilizer will cut that rite out for the up and down movement Fasst Flexx bars.

I'm a big guy , the bars only come out of my hands when I hit a good size tree ! :blink:

LOL!

sorry...bell

Jon shortened(-2") his and does hook better...but careful on what tires...he runs turf taimers (or however the "f" you spell it) and was lifting the front...

he weights 145lbs

so u might look at the sky alot? depends on the tire...but those banskee's...who knows :yelrotflmao: