Official Banshee How-To Video

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah .. release it to BansheeHQ ... upload it to any site so people can download it and they will thank you for doing this, thats will make your thread sticky :)

OMG there ya go ! upload the dvd, you'll save on gas, postage, dvds', ink, whales, time and wood. Good to see your a premium member, i have no bone to pick with you Nate. It just seemed rude to Lee when I seen you we'rent a paying member and all... So ya... and BTW, I had 4 people ask me for a free download of your DVD !!! I shit you not :blush:

And if anyone wants a cheap download of Rippen's DVDs, just PM me :evil:

Boy your rating in my book has gone down the toilet...what a douchebag!!!

Getting back to the subject...this DVD is well worth the DONATION and would be a real help to anyone rebuilding or even tuning a banshee...good job Tate!

Getting back to the subject...this DVD is well worth the DONATION and would be a real help to anyone rebuilding or even tuning a banshee...good job Tate!

Oki, how you donate if you don't have paypal?

let me know if i can get the dvds in other way, by visa/master or western.. PM ME

Boy your rating in my book has gone down the toilet...what a douchebag!!!

Doh.... burrrrn.

ya, im kinda curious to your bhq member rating system. Do you actually have a ratings book or is just names in a high to low rating system that you keep in your head ? Where was I rated before and after my comment about the free DVD bootleg ?

Here ya go, I uploaded some of ripen's DVD to YouTube for yas.

i dont wana step on any toes here, although i know how easy that is to do..

.. but why do you guys keep calling it a DONATION, hes SELLING instructional DVD's...a donation would be a situation where he made the DVD, uploaded it somewhere for people to see for free, THEN said, oh y ea by the way i wouldnt mind accepting some donations since i put so much time and effort into this, all donations would be appreciated , thats a donation,, saying you send me $20 or more,and i send you a DVD, thats not a donation, thats just selling a video tape..either way, cool idea with the video im sure it will help alot

Doh.... burrrrn.

ya, im kinda curious to your bhq member rating system. Do you actually have a ratings book or is just names in a high to low rating system that you keep in your head ? Where was I rated before and after my comment about the free DVD bootleg ?

Here ya go, I uploaded some of ripen's DVD to YouTube for yas.

can say i liked it. but got a good laugh. MJ you see this vid yet hahaha

i dont wana step on any toes here, although i know how easy that is to do..

.. but why do you guys keep calling it a DONATION, hes SELLING instructional DVD's...a donation would be a situation where he made the DVD, uploaded it somewhere for people to see for free, THEN said, oh y ea by the way i wouldnt mind accepting some donations since i put so much time and effort into this, all donations would be appreciated , thats a donation,, saying you send me $20 or more,and i send you a DVD, thats not a donation, thats just selling a video tape..either way, cool idea with the video im sure it will help alot

it's like those fund raiser car washes. your not going to get your car washed for nothing, but it's up to you on how much you want to give them

Alright let me explain it once more in maybe a better perception of the word "donation" since now that is what I seem to be under scrutiny for...

Oh and I'm not one of those "internet fight club members" either so don't expect a big rise out of me. Ask anyone who knows me, I'm actually a very quiet, laid back guy and enjoy helping others even if it's at my own expense. (that means, if someone just wants to be a dick and demand the video without helping a fellow banshee rider cover expenses then I'll send you one for free). I couldn't even count on one hand the number of friends who I've powder coated something for free because they were in a bind.

And I quote: "I

I think you should make a PC video. i`m very interested in that but you need more then me.

what are the chances i can get some close up shots of your ride i see how god it actualy is? are the pipes PCed?

Yeah I can get you some if you want, how do you want them? Yeah the pipes are PC'ed it was an experiment to see if the candy PC could hold up to the temps and they have so far.

I might just do a PC video not sure yet... definitely not while it's still 100 degrees outside....!

yea it to hot for that shit now but if it helps you make it i`ll buy one lol. can you send them in a PM? my PC guy lost his job so i`m looking for a future PCer to do some work. we have one not far from where i`m at but depending on the quality and price i could easily ship items out.

yea it to hot for that shit now but if it helps you make it i`ll buy one lol. can you send them in a PM? my PC guy lost his job so i`m looking for a future PCer to do some work. we have one not far from where i`m at but depending on the quality and price i could easily ship items out.

PM sent