NEED HELP WITH BANSHEE! PLEEZ!

PLEEZ HELP IVE GOT AN 01 BANSHEE

THERES A SMALL CAP RIGHT BELOW THE FRONT SPORCET THAT POPS OUT! IVE REPLACED I AND SEALED IT ONLY FOR IT TO RUN FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES BEFORE IT COMES OUT AGAIN SPILLING ALL THE TRANNY OIL! IVE EVEN TAKIN HER TO A MECHANIC WHO COMPLETELY SEALED IT OVER ONLY FOR IT TO POP OUT AGAIN!

PLEEZ HELP NE BODY KNO WATS HAPPENING!

:sad: :sad:

PLEEZ HELP IVE GOT AN 01 BANSHEE

THERES A SMALL CAP RIGHT BELOW THE FRONT SPORCET THAT POPS OUT! IVE REPLACED I AND SEALED IT ONLY FOR IT TO RUN FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES BEFORE IT COMES OUT AGAIN SPILLING ALL THE TRANNY OIL! IVE EVEN TAKIN HER TO A MECHANIC WHO COMPLETELY SEALED IT OVER ONLY FOR IT TO POP OUT AGAIN!

PLEEZ HELP NE BODY KNO WATS HAPPENING!

:sad: :sad:

Not sure what plug your talking about but your tranny case should be vented to prevent pressure build up. It is located at the rear top half of the case. It's a small 90 D angle fitting usually with a hose attached. Pressure is the only thing that comes to mind quickly to cause a plug or a seal to come out. There is also one behind the water pump cover.

SP

I think you're talking about the aluminum plugs to the shift fork rods (red arrows), Not the Shift drum cap (blue arrow)...RIGHT???

I've seen those fall out occassionally on older motors. The best way to go would be to turn a new one on the lathe that is a few thousandths bigger so it will press back in.