how to hotwire a banshee

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dood if you take a picture of your banshee and title for it and it describes your banshee and take a pic of your wires ill help you out. :beer:

i was kinda thinking the same but vin# and title.

we are not a bunch of pricks but look at it as what if we told someone and it was your bike that was stolen. we would expect you to do the same.

i posted some pics of doing it... search if you are looking for answers...

quit replying to the posts and start looking :geek:

key removal.....

Edited by JET 99

wow, he told me on atvflorida you guys didnt seem to like him, lol he is a straight forward guy and i'm willing to say the bike is his, i keep meaning to grab my clymers from storage to tell him what it says but i never remeber when i'm out that way. Sorry if he seems fishy but he is a good guy

I cant remember the colors but all you do is connect the two "bigger" wires together and then the two "smaller" wires together..separately. Then go ripping away :thumbsup:

Edited by savage420

funny .. mine is just unpluged... soo was my buddys blaster we didn t reconect anything... mine has been like this over 2 years now

Hummm..., mabey on diff year shees it might be diff with the wiring harness and all that good shit...never know though.....but whatever works. WORKS and that all that matters :biggrin:

Hummm..., mabey on diff year shees it might be diff with the wiring harness and all that good shit...never know though.....but whatever works. WORKS and that all that matters :biggrin:

I think it was from 87-01 that they used the main switch to pass voltage from the stator out. After 2001 they used all the switches (when in the off position) to allow the signal to pass through the switch and go to ground pulling the signal down by shorting the signal to the frame. Not sure on the years, but yes there was a change.

SP

I think it was from 87-01 that they used the main switch to pass voltage from the stator out. After 2001 they used all the switches (when in the off position) to allow the signal to pass through the switch and go to ground pulling the signal down by shorting the signal to the frame. Not sure on the years, but yes there was a change.

SP

i gess that it i have a 2000 shee... perfect.. iw as starting to wonder here