got a new ride for my wife

i know i know alot of people arent fans of raptors but i mean it comes with extended a arms elka shocks new tires a yoshi pipe new bars and extended axel. Im trading my rm 80 bored over to 100 with a circut pipe and 2800(i wanna tak him down another 200) well tell me what you guys think....hes going to drop it off tom oo ya its an 05

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/720529000.html

tell me if its a good deal the bike the and the money

Edited by the doug1789

they look like TCS shocks, get a bigger pic

either way nice craptor, im sure she will love it

$3500 is a bit much though, consdiering its 4 years old, and they have EFi 700's out now, 660;s are sellin for a dime a dozena round here

Edited by Michael Jackson

they look like TCS shocks, get a bigger pic

either way nice craptor, im sure she will love it

$3500 is a bit much though, consdiering its 4 years old, and they have EFi 700's out now, 660;s are sellin for a dime a dozena round here

Ya those arent Elkas. I have those exact same TCS shocks in my garage for my 450. They are good shocks but nearly as expensive as Elka. TCS is like $750 for a pair you can buy rezzys for them for an extra $300 compared to Elkas they are like $1500 of some shit... :ermm:

Edited by YamahaMama

I would also say it is an 03 by the color. I have a 2003 LE Raptor (All black with carbon fiber grill, and Blue Flames) and my bro has a regular Black, Red, with Silver Frame 03 Raptor.

Raptors are a good machine. I like mine. It is kind of nice having a banshee and a raptor. They are totaly different machines.

100_0738.jpg

100_0742.jpg

FrontWarningLableCover-1.jpg

Bro's Raptor

RaptorBanshee-5.jpg

RaptorBanshee-4.jpg

RaptorBanshee-2.jpg