Where to buy leak down tester

J-Madd

A couple more... I couldn't attach more than two pics per post due to file size limitations. This particular engine went in a mild mannered 100 octane dune runner, ported for T-5's, lightened flywheel, tunnel ported cases and a few other minor things like 33mm PWK's :cool: . Just a good running, reliable recreation set-up, 70 horse power +/- type engine. No big deal! The bike is a sleeper and looks like all the rest of the "bolt on" racers at first glance... LOL!

First one is the same head, finished and tig welded before before coming off the mill. Second is just the reed area on the intake side, doesn't show any of the transfer or exhaust port massaging...

post-28382-1213932025.jpg post-28382-1213931971.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, you gotta use imageshack.us or photobucket and get the pics on here. Those babies are TINY!!!

Looks good from what I can see, though...you obviously have the right tools to do the job, not some backyard hack (such as myself....lol)

Very nice!!!

Yeah, I ain't too swift with internet/computer type things... I couldn't even figure out the Imageshack stuff... and resizing the pics... bla, bla, bla. Total PITA actually! I have not done a lot of Banshee motors, mostly PWC engines. But, Banshees seem to react as expected to the usual 2-stroke go fast stuff.

Oh yeah, as far as the back yard Hack thing... I certaintly don't claim to be an "expert" machinist or tuner, but in my experience, the right equipement in the wrong hands does a lot of damage, a lot of fast! IMHO anyway.

Since I opened my big pie hole and sort of set myself up here... Just didn't want everybody to think I was blowing smoke... Errr, too much smoke anyway :blink:

I'll go back to lurking now...

Good luck,

Chris