Tony Doukus Racing

I was wondering if any Florida riders have used TDR in Pompano beach for engine building. In less than a year I'll be getting a 4 mill crank with pistons and haven't decided if I'm going to do it myself or have a builder do it.

They do porting also, but I've decided to go with F.A.S.T. on that, I'm just looking around for options beforehand so everything will be ready when I get the parts if I decide to have the motor assembled by a builder.

If anyone has any experience with them please let me know about the quality and rates for their work.

Thanks, -Jamie

i've raced a couple of tdr 4mill and they were not impressive at all. i myself have never rode one but have raced them. if you have F.A.S.T as an option i would go with them do to all the positive talk i hear about them.

Thanks for the reply, SQUIRREL MASTER. I've seen them advertised in magazines but other than that hadn't heard much about them.

Maybe I will check with F.A.S.T. and see about shipping my motor to them and see what kinds of rates they have. I haven't quite made up my mind if I want to try to do the work myself yet or not. If I do it will be my first time and I just want to make sure I don't mess anything up.

I used to order all my parts from TDR and they are good for that.One my freinds has a 4mill Cub on gas built by them and it straight up hauls ass.I remember riding with a guy that had a TDR 5mill stock cylinder and that bike ripped also.Tony Builds good reliable motors.IDK if they still build them tho i think they only sell parts now.

I used to order all my parts from TDR and they are good for that.One my freinds has a 4mill Cub on gas built by them and it straight up hauls ass.I remember riding with a guy that had a TDR 5mill stock cylinder and that bike ripped also.Tony Builds good reliable motors.IDK if they still build them tho i think they only sell parts now.

Yes their add says they have a large assortment of billet, oem, and aftermarket parts. Their advertisements say porting, boring, sleeving, and complete rebuilding.... but you may be right about them not doing it anymore because I was having trouble on their website finding these services. I may give them a call and see about this. I appreciate the info.

I was wondering if any Florida riders have used TDR in Pompano beach for engine building. In less than a year I'll be getting a 4 mill crank with pistons and haven't decided if I'm going to do it myself or have a builder do it.

They do porting also, but I've decided to go with F.A.S.T. on that, I'm just looking around for options beforehand so everything will be ready when I get the parts if I decide to have the motor assembled by a builder.

If anyone has any experience with them please let me know about the quality and rates for their work.

Thanks, -Jamie

I have spent some time talking with Tony on the phone on a couple of occasions. Hes a great guy to deal with but like most builders...hes busy all of the time. Keep in mind....A builder can do some killer portwork and set you up with all the right parts....but if its not dialed in and tuned correctly....its not going to perform like it could/should!!!

I have spent some time talking with Tony on the phone on a couple of occasions. Hes a great guy to deal with but like most builders...hes busy all of the time. Keep in mind....A builder can do some killer portwork and set you up with all the right parts....but if its not dialed in and tuned correctly....its not going to perform like it could/should!!!

I see what your saying, AZCUSTOMQUADS. The builder can provide an awsome set-up, but it's up to the individual owner to keep it dialed in and running at peak performance. So a builder can't always have his work judged by a bike that's not running as good as it should.

I'm going to give them a call and see what kind of prices and wait they have. I admit it would be nice to have the work done this close to home because I could just drive instead of worrying about shipping. It's still a little in the future so I'm just researching the options. Thanks for the reply.

P.S. That is a fast looking Shee you've got there!

I think I will go to FAST with it. Like Tyler says Jeff backs up the work and on something like this I want to know that it's done right. I've made up my mind, when the time comes for it I'll give Jeff a call and get something set up, then get ready to ship my motor. Thanks for all the replys regarding this, guys.