better ask you all before i mess this one up

Ok guys getting ready to buy my 4 mill, its going to be vito's im just getting the 110 rods not the 115's

i will have the spacer plate but not sure if ill be needing it or not. when i bought my head i got the 2 mill step for the stroker and will be using 21 cc domes.

Im debating on getting different pistons, im using wesco's 65mm now there only broken in and i would like to use them. but ive also been looking at maybegetting the vito's power pistons 65 mill bore.

Im just not sure what to really get hear guys, if ive been understanding every thing ive read i can use the stock rod length 4 mill crank with my pistons i have now or the vito's preformance pistons. both with stock skirts I think. with out useing the spacer plate and only useing the rechambered domes ive bought. but this is where im really confused. ive read that you should probly buy the 7 somthing pistons with the 115 mill crank. what exactly is the correct set up with the 110 rods and 4 mill crank.

sorry for the confusion but thats where im at i would like to know before i get the crank and pistons. ive already bought the domes

i also have the vitos 4 mill with the stock length rods if i had to do it all over again id go with the long rod just kuz you cant run blaster pistons with the stock length rod 4 mill so your gonna loose that but you can run the stock banshee pistons but the blaster pistons are flater on the top there for more ponies but its up to you the pistons you have to run are the 513 pistons

i also have the vitos 4 mill with the stock length rods if i had to do it all over again id go with the long rod just kuz you cant run blaster pistons with the stock length rod 4 mill so your gonna loose that but you can run the stock banshee pistons but the blaster pistons are flater on the top there for more ponies but its up to you the pistons you have to run are the 513 pistons

thanks for the quiq responce, you wouldnt happen to know if ill need to run the spacer plate or not would you. ive bought one of the phat head heads and got there stroker modded domes. its like got a 2 mill diff on the squish i guess is what there calling it it also " well see about this any way" comes with stock domes, the moded ones are 21 cc domes. if a am under standing all this correctly im no exspert here but i should beable to do with out the spacer plate is the any thing i should check when i actually put it all back together. or you all think i should leave the plate and get stock21 domes? ive got no idea her

with a 4 mill stroker crank regardless of the rod length you need to run ONE or the other. Cut domes or the spacer plate.

A long rod (115mm rod) stock stroke or 4mill crank will require running 795 series pistons. The 795 series pistons have the wrist pin moved up 5mm for the longer rod. The are only for the longer rod. If you run a 4 mill long rod you need 795 series pistons, and a spacer plate or cut domes.

The long rod is a reliability mod. It does nothing for performance. It makes the angle of the connecting rod less so there is less side load on the piston skirts.

josh

thanks for the quiq responce, you wouldnt happen to know if ill need to run the spacer plate or not would you. ive bought one of the phat head heads and got there stroker modded domes. its like got a 2 mill diff on the squish i guess is what there calling it it also " well see about this any way" comes with stock domes, the moded ones are 21 cc domes. if a am under standing all this correctly im no exspert here but i should beable to do with out the spacer plate is the any thing i should check when i actually put it all back together. or you all think i should leave the plate and get stock21 domes? ive got no idea her

All you will need is the cut domes for the stock rod stroker crank. It is the better way to go.