banshee parts

well honoestly did u have to be an a$$hole about it n where do u live. try living in ashland maine. Yea not to many jobs witha population of 1,000 and a maximum of 3 stores and u have to be 18 to work in a mill so yea i would have a job at a mill but considering im 17. u dont no me n how hard i work when i get a job so please dont call me lazy again i work the seasonal jobs that pay 7 dollars an hour

Try living in a town of 350 people with practically no businesses at all. That's where I was when I was 17, and I was still making decent money.

You can get a job and make money pretty much anywhere if you have the willpower to actually do it.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously hope no one is giving this kid anything... I had three jobs when I was 17 so I could have

a car, and pay for my gear to run MX... I did not have to beg for freebies either. If you think you are good enough go get sponsors like people with talent do... My god man!

well honoestly did u have to be an a$$hole about it n where do u live. try living in ashland maine. Yea not to many jobs witha population of 1,000 and a maximum of 3 stores and u have to be 18 to work in a mill so yea i would have a job at a mill but considering im 17. u dont no me n how hard i work when i get a job so please dont call me lazy again i work the seasonal jobs that pay 7 dollars an hour

Join the MILITARY