banshee parts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um.. okay ill be quiet ...wait LOL ... sorry ill fade away and shut up sry bro i kinda feel like a A$$ "kinda"

ill be around if you summon me lol just having a good time ... if you want to know whats so funny just read the archives alot youll get it just use the search search for words like boost bottle or reed spacers. lata-dan

Kids these days text too much, and they don't know how to actually type whole words.........

r u seriously so lazy you cant finish the words, and use punctuation??

Wow.

seriously is that all you can come up with kids these days jesus christ u sound like my grandfather let me guess u had to walk 7 miles in the blistering cold on one leg blind folded while hopping backwards didnt u. seriously if u cant come up with better shit to say then dont bother wasting ur time a$$ hole

seriously is that all you can come up with kids these days jesus christ u sound like my grandfather let me guess u had to walk 7 miles in the blistering cold on one leg blind folded while hopping backwards didnt u. seriously if u cant come up with better shit to say then dont bother wasting ur time a$$ hole

Nope, I didn't walk any where....I had a car and a job when I was 16. :biggrin:

And I could type whole words and punctuate my sentences so people could understand what I was talking about.

And I wasn't talking shit....punk. Mearly making a statement.

Nope, I didn't walk any where....I had a car and a job when I was 16. :biggrin:

And I could type whole words and punctuate my sentences so people could understand what I was talking about.

And I wasn't talking shit....punk. Mearly making a statement.

well honoestly did u have to be an a$$hole about it n where do u live. try living in ashland maine. Yea not to many jobs witha population of 1,000 and a maximum of 3 stores and u have to be 18 to work in a mill so yea i would have a job at a mill but considering im 17. u dont no me n how hard i work when i get a job so please dont call me lazy again i work the seasonal jobs that pay 7 dollars an hour

well honoestly did u have to be an a$$hole about it n where do u live. try living in ashland maine. Yea not to many jobs witha population of 1,000 and a maximum of 3 stores and u have to be 18 to work in a mill so yea i would have a job at a mill but considering im 17. u dont no me n how hard i work when i get a job so please dont call me lazy again i work the seasonal jobs that pay 7 dollars an hour

especially when u have to pay for all of ur own shit cause ur parents can barely squeak by the week and both of them work its not my fault i dont have money my bad w/e

i dont need the frame i got one when i sold my car and bought the banshee but everything else how much $$$$ do u wnat for them like i said i dont have to much money

u just wnat me to pay shipping or what

holy shit!! Was I that smart when I was 17? I hope not.