banshee parts

hey guys wuts goin on need some banshee parts but amonly 17 and no body is hiring for good paying jobs and was wondering if some of u hardcore racers could let some of ur parts gor for cheap just wonderin i wanna race it but cant cause its stock right now if i race n win then i get some money but as of now i always get 2nd or 3rd so please let me no but dont be rude about it i kno it seems like im begging but u no wut else can i do

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really it could be but if u wanna get technical it should be in the 4 sale forum 2 b cuz it is for people who have stuff for sale smart ass

Wow i guess hooked on Phonics did not work for him :cool:

I have a 421 cub motor im not using right now. Im located in Indiana so you would have to pay for shipping. I also have a set of elka elites im not using. I also have a Lonestar racing chassis but it needs to be picked up. May be able to throw in some Lonestar A-arms with it.

I have a 421 cub motor im not using right now. Im located in Indiana so you would have to pay for shipping. I also have a set of elka elites im not using. I also have a Lonestar racing chassis but it needs to be picked up. May be able to throw in some Lonestar A-arms with it.

that has to be a joke?? if its not you are one nice guy.

where you @ im on my way

Im only giving these parts to the 17 year old.

i dont need the frame i got one when i sold my car and bought the banshee but everything else how much $$$$ do u wnat for them like i said i dont have to much money

u just wnat me to pay shipping or what

Edited by banshee_boi17