What kind of gas should i run

You will need to check your compression when you get it all assembled.... If it's over 145 or so I'd be mixing some race gas to bring your octane up to around 96+. That depends on how much timing you plan to run as well though...

For oil I use Maxima Castor 927 and mix it around 35:1

You will need to check your compression when you get it all assembled.... If it's over 145 or so I'd be mixing some race gas to bring your octane up to around 96+. That depends on how much timing you plan to run as well though...

For oil I use Maxima Castor 927 and mix it around 35:1

ok my timings going to be at +4 and i wont have time to do a compresion check before its done will i be safe with preimuim

yeah you should be safe with premium. 160 is usually the cutoff before you have to start using race fuel.

you should be in the 145-155 compression range with them domes depending on elevation and what not.

yeah im going to be at silver lake sand dunes in michigan my stock clutch wont give out with all that compression will it?

yeah im going to be at silver lake sand dunes in michigan my stock clutch wont give out with all that compression will it?

if your running silver lake you'll be fine with 21cc domes and +4 timing on premium fuel.

Clutch "should" be ok... but alot of that depends on the strength of the springs and conidtion of the clutch componets. I'd start looking into a aftermarket clutch kit though if your gonna start modding the bike.

The Tusk kits from Rockymountain are a nice upgrade for the price.

I'm trying to put a HQ ride together for the weekend of the 26th in July. You should try and make it!

Edited by Fouledout421