engine colant leak, need some help

I have a coolant leak from under the engine. In between the lower case bolts there is a hole. Its a manufactured hole I think, probably to let mud and water escaope should any enter the engine. Anyway, the coolant is leaking from that hole, down onto the lower case bolts and out. Whats my problem here? Whats the fix?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Check your hose and linkage tube that runs from the head down into the water pump on the clutch side. It's right up in front of your carbs.

This is what first popped into my head. There is an aluminum tube that goes through the side of the case and connects to a rubber hose that runs to the head, inspect all that really well. Also, there are rubber plugs in the bottom of the stock jugs that can go bad and leak.

I suspect its gonna be that o-ring as well. I had it running last night and noticed coolant leaking onto the valley in front of the carbs and then down that hole in the case that runs top to bottom from the area of that tube. Gonna rip into it when I get home from work this afternoon.

Thanx.