VP Racing fuel

Looking at running a 50/50 mix once I put my Coolhead on......but holy crap there are a ton of different "grades" of race gas. They have there reccomendations on the site, but still not sure.

I will only run the mix on the dunes I think.....

your compression dictates what fuel you run ( as far as pump, mix or race) I run vp110 my comp is 175 @ 60ft asl.

vp c 12 no 50/50. straight c 12 and maxima 927. when you mix it with pump gas any kinda gain you might hope to expect is null and void because of all the additives they put in pump gas.

vp c 12 no 50/50. straight c 12 and maxima 927. when you mix it with pump gas any kinda gain you might hope to expect is null and void because of all the additives they put in pump gas.

I use 927 for mix already. So should I just figure on instliing the Coolhead.....check what the compression ends up at, and go from there. I don't wat to "have" to run race fuel. But if I'm going to drag my buddies and there 450's the extra performance would be nice. I have a set of 19cc and 20cc on the way.

I dont run the VP because the only place to me close is the local stealer and they get an arm and a leg for it. I have been running Sunoco 110 just paid 7.40/gallon.

vp fuels will ship gas right to your house via ups.there is a depot near me in delaware.i used to buy drums of methanol and c 16 there. check into it. it still gotta be cheaper than the dealer.

yup, i get it at the local airport for like 5.20 a gallon. vice 7.50 for vp

Huh..... Good buddy of mine works on airplanes.......

Gonna have to ask him bout that. And it's pretty much the same stuff as the race fuel? Won't harm anything motor wise, ect.?

Huh..... Good buddy of mine works on airplanes.......

Gonna have to ask him bout that. And it's pretty much the same stuff as the race fuel? Won't harm anything motor wise, ect.?

Watch your AV gas carefully, i ran 5 gals and had no problems. Buddy mixed up a can and 3 days later it was full of water.