asv pro c5 brake and clutch lever

looking for a new brake and clutch lever w perch. i think im going with asv c5 unless anyone recomends something else. wondering where to buy and can i buy them in a package deal?

thanks

peter

oh ya what color should i get?

those are the best levers out. when i had them on my raptor i flipped the bike a couple of times eating shit and never had a problem with them. only bad things about those levers is the price especially if you compare the prices to other levers. if thats your bike in the sig the black asv's will look good.

Yep ebay refurbs you cant beat the price and one year warranty I wasnt as lucky as fouledout though I payed 31.00 for my c5 with purch, well worth it. I think the red or black would look sweet on that bike.

i used to be sponsored by asv when i raced flat track....i got a package deal on both levers and the "rotator clamp" for the front brake side.

i think i paid 100.00 for all 3 with my 50% discount,but mine have a lifetime warranty :thumbsup:

Dan

Hers my F3's with shorty levers when i got them off the bay a couple weeks ago!

ASVF3Levers.jpg

Could not ask for better levers IMO :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i used to be sponsored by asv when i raced flat track....i got a package deal on both levers and the "rotator clamp" for the front brake side.

i think i paid 100.00 for all 3 with my 50% discount,but mine have a lifetime warranty :thumbsup:

Dan

ok, I guess you can beat the warranty.

Yep ebay refurbs you cant beat the price and one year warranty I wasnt as lucky as fouledout though I payed 31.00 for my c5 with purch, well worth it. I think the red or black would look sweet on that bike.

anyone know if the red asv lever is the same red as my 2004 frame? or is it more of a basic red?

thanks

Yes they are pretty darn close to the factory red frame. I think they look sick on my black shee!!!

PFFFF its not even a toss up ..get the shortys bro...you can adjust the reach on them also!!!