35 pwk air striker clearance

I purchased a pro design intake with boost bottle,vforce 3 reeds, 1/2 spacer kit, and 35 pwk air striker carbs. when i go to install the carbs, the plug on bottom of left carb hits clutch cable rod or whatever this is called. and i am having major problems with the carbs and hoses on the carbs touching the exhaust.in frame fmf. can anybody please help, i have no idea WHAT TO DO EXCEPT REMOVE SPACERS AND I DONT KNOW IF THAT IS A GOOD IDEA.

You can bend the clutch lever on the case down a little. If that doesn't work, you can take the bowl screw out and grind it down a little. I did that, and ground it too far, but just put some silicone or yamabond on it to stop the slow leak it had. You're still able to take the screw out with pliers. YOu could also remove the screw and weld the hole shut, but it sucks when you want to re-jet.

I purchased a pro design intake with boost bottle,vforce 3 reeds, 1/2 spacer kit, and 35 pwk air striker carbs. when i go to install the carbs, the plug on bottom of left carb hits clutch cable rod or whatever this is called. and i am having major problems with the carbs and hoses on the carbs touching the exhaust.in frame fmf. can anybody please help, i have no idea WHAT TO DO EXCEPT REMOVE SPACERS AND I DONT KNOW IF THAT IS A GOOD IDEA.

I have a set of PJ's. If they have the same bowl, I'll trade you a welded one, then your clutch arm will clear. Let me know.