Silver Lake HQ ride

well, where are you located? im in detroit and have a long drive over there if thats on the way?

either of the weekends in july work for me as well. i know i could bring prolly 3 other ppl as well. only the girl has a shee, but riding buddys are buddys(at least all of them have 2strokes).

im also headin up this weekend if anyone else is. and prolly will be up the last weekend in june, so i'll try to catch the few that said they will be up that weekend

He's right in your neck of the woods.

Well.. lets plan on the weekend of the 26th. That way people have more time to make plans so we can get a better turnout.

well, where are you located? im in detroit and have a long drive over there if thats on the way?

either of the weekends in july work for me as well. i know i could bring prolly 3 other ppl as well. only the girl has a shee, but riding buddys are buddys(at least all of them have 2strokes).

im also headin up this weekend if anyone else is. and prolly will be up the last weekend in june, so i'll try to catch the few that said they will be up that weekend

in Roseville.right at 696 and Gratiot.that would be sweet though,and much appreciated at that,thanks!

so the weekend of the 26th Shayne? how about camping and what not? everyone gonna do there own thing or gonna try and get in the same area,have a little HQ bash? lol

in Roseville.right at 696 and Gratiot.that would be sweet though,and much appreciated at that,thanks!

so the weekend of the 26th Shayne? how about camping and what not? everyone gonna do there own thing or gonna try and get in the same area,have a little HQ bash? lol

Well.. I'll have the family with me so I'm stayin at jellystone.. its nice to have a pool to come back too. :) Not too good to party at seein how they make you go to bed after 1am

The state park is the cheapest and they dont kick people out after certain time. but you can't get very loud there.. with a bigger group of guys.. thats gonna kind of be inevitable..

Val du is about the best place to party.. but security is a issue and I dont know what time they make visitors leave.

I'll be heading over to where ever the party is at!!

well, i got a lil bit of property right by jellystone, if the group is fairly small, we could ahve a fire and drink there...what you guys think?

also, if we have decided on the 26th...then should one of us post it on the hq calendar?

Well.. I'll have the family with me so I'm stayin at jellystone.. its nice to have a pool to come back too. :) Not too good to party at seein how they make you go to bed after 1am

The state park is the cheapest and they dont kick people out after certain time. but you can't get very loud there.. with a bigger group of guys.. thats gonna kind of be inevitable..

Val du is about the best place to party.. but security is a issue and I dont know what time they make visitors leave.

I'll be heading over to where ever the party is at!!

val du is no more! they sold it this winter and the new owners turned it into a family retreat! we had reservations for the 4th of july this year and we got a three page packet with all the new b.s. rules!

well, i got a lil bit of property right by jellystone, if the group is fairly small, we could ahve a fire and drink there...what you guys think?

also, if we have decided on the 26th...then should one of us post it on the hq calendar?

That would be cool! Have a small HQ fire one night.. saturday or friday. I dont see more then 20 people coming. I think the 26th is going to be the date. I was gonna start a new thread once I got some input on what was going on.

val du is no more! they sold it this winter and the new owners turned it into a family retreat! we had reservations for the 4th of july this year and we got a three page packet with all the new b.s. rules!

Damn.. gonna have to find a new place to go for labor day.