33 PWK's

Dinner

Plastic ones work fine, but think about this...every time you close the throttle, it's hitting that plastic.

Over time, it'll wear, etc.

Metal is a nice alternative. Would it be tops on my charts? no...is it a cheap, nice and easy benefit? Yep...sure is.

Plus, if you remove the plastic all the way for cleaning, etc, the possibility with gorilla paws is there to strip them.

Metal take a real dolt to strip with a lot of force...

lol :thanks: Dave

Jeff called me tonight around 11:20 at work,lol. In the middle of a Service on a truck and my phone starts ringing, like what the hell haha jk Jeff!!!

I got 150-155 Mains, 50 Pilots and CEL Needles on the way to my house. So once I get those in (5-7 days) I will be back out jetting her up and see how shee runs.

Thanks for the tips and general area for jets. I'm new to Keihins but its nice to learn :thumbsup:

LOL, Thanks Craig !!! Jets are on the way...

• 1 month later...

Hmm I forget which Main I have in there right now to be honest,lol. I'm going to be changing my pilot and needle clip position this weekend so I will let you know what Mains are in there.

But as of right now I am running 50 pilots and 2nd clip on the needle. I'm changing to 48 pilots and putting the needle clip back on the 3rd setting and going from there. I'm pretty sure my mains are either 150 or 152's...