LSR HEIMED ARMS

I have a set of Lonestar A-Arms that im not gonna need anymore. It comes complete with arms and tierods. They are powdercoated silver vein. All the hardware is brand new i just ordered from lsr from spacers too ball joints and dust caps and havent had time to even install yet. New $770 i have 600 into them i was asking 500 but make me an offer. I just need to get rid of them dont be afraid to shoot me an offer i just might take it within reason that price will be shipped and with paypal fee's.

044.jpg

045.jpg

The powdercoating is not the greatest to be honest but i just spent $400 bucks for all new well basically everything but arms. But yeah i understand were your coming from im just trying to off them i know that im gonna take a loss but i didnt wanna take a huge loss since i bought the arms for 200 plus shipping and then 400 for the hardware. Hope that makes sense but i seriously would take a reasonable offer just i dont wanna get super low balled........If i get 500 that will include new powder coat whatever color you want....