WORKS Dual Rates out front

gregrob

WOW!

I got them off ebay for a pretty good deal, right around 275.

He said they were set up for a 190lb rider and I'm way more than that but I don't jump and I wanted a really soft shock for dune crusing.

These are just the ticket, they are sooo smooth compared to the stockers and have never bottomed out or did anything wierd. Steering is so much more positive and bike is much more comfortable to ride.

If you have stock shocks, DO NOT spend another dime on mods until you replace them.... Best thing I've done aside from the 4mil build.

Yep, shocks were like my 50th mod and by far the best. I ride trails and dunes and always fought my 'Shee at high speeds, now, I cruise over the rough stuff wide open, and jumping is no prob, my frame used to hit with the stockers, now a little air sound and I'm hooked up and rolling. front shocks should be top priority, after pipes and pods of course!!!

Were they just something that someone had, or was it a dealer selling a bunch of them? Besides the frame. the shocks are pretty much the only things on my bike that's stock. I'll be looking for some in the near future. Oh, I am 190lbs., wanna get rid of yours? lol.

Just some a guy was selling.