trailer question

Not sure what the name of the piece is that I am looking for, but on the front of a trailer, the part that lifts it up and down has the small flat part that touches the ground. On my trailer this piece slides onto the lift pole thinga ma bober.

I need to replace that with one that as a wheel so I can push my trailer into a tight corner that trying to maneuver it with my truck hooked up would be a 100% disaster. Anyone know where I can find one of these?

I've seen what your talking about before, but to be honest I have no idea where they sell them. The place where I bought my trailer from had all kinds of acceseries for them though, and probably had those too. If you have any local trailer making business' in your area they may have what your looking for.

there we go! thnx booker!

next question, they have differant wheels rated at differant weights. sould i get one that is rated for the total weight of my trailer? or how do i figure the toung wiehgt? the trailer will be empty when i am using this wheel. its just to push it into this tight ass corner that i cant back my truck into wthout hitting shit...

edit:

oh and i guess the trailer info would help...

its a 16 x 8 foot haulmark enclosed

There are different ones for different diameter tubes for your trailer jack. Chances are when you get the right one for your trailer jack it will be rated correctly. The higher the trialer jack rateing the bigger the tube it is going to have.

You should be able to get one at any Tractor Supply, Orchelin, Town & Country, or Trailer Sales place.