365cc dune port.

go with 340's and the 27.5 pilot, go on the 4th clip from the top down on stock needles and go like 1 1/2 on airscrew more or less this should work out perfect, depending on you jetting and compression

alright, why the hell did buddy say use 400-410's, im confident you guys know more though,the only factor is am i getting what im soposed to be getting i guess.if a dune port you guys say use mid 300 main jets, the seller guy says 400-410,is he just a nob, or maybe this is a crazy dune port job.maybe he has a sompletely different setup then me and needs to run 410's and think it works for everyone. i will go with ur sugestions see how she gos, do some chops.

heres some pics./

heres what he wroteabout my setup

Ported for mid-to upper horsepower

this is not a drag style porting that comes on like a light switch.

This port job is excellent for Dune riding were you like a very strong midrange with lots of over hp to the upper RPM range.

Stock carburetors work very well need to change the needle and increase the main jet to a 400 or 410. Other than that just hanging on.

Thanks for the Inquirer

discount cycle parts

heres what he wroteabout my setup

Ported for mid-to upper horsepower

this is not a drag style porting that comes on like a light switch.

This port job is excellent for Dune riding were you like a very strong midrange with lots of over hp to the upper RPM range.

Stock carburetors work very well need to change the needle and increase the main jet to a 400 or 410. Other than that just hanging on.

Thanks for the Inquirer

discount cycle parts

Looks good and clean. I think he meant a 310 main. I would try a 320. Like I said my drag ports never go over 350 mains on a stock carb.

Looks good and clean. I think he meant a 310 main. I would try a 320. Like I said my drag ports never go over 350 mains on a stock carb.

ya, sounds about right, i emailed him askin him f he ment 300-310,which would be perfect i got a pair of 320's sittin at home right now,came with my fmf jet kit, got 270's 280's, and 320 for modded engine, so sounds about right.

ya, sounds about right, i emailed him askin him f he ment 300-310,which would be perfect i got a pair of 320's sittin at home right now,came with my fmf jet kit, got 270's 280's, and 320 for modded engine, so sounds about right.

does 320 sound a bit lean or shuld i order 300-340 jets.i wana have this thing goin the day i get the kit, dont wna wait for jets. im at 350m aprox above sea leval. and are mukuni pilot jets all standard, like do i gotta order special set for banshee, looking to get the 27.5 as recomended.

Edited by pasedogg

does 320 sound a bit lean or shuld i order 300-340 jets.i wana have this thing goin the day i get the kit, dont wna wait for jets. im at 350m aprox above sea leval. and are mukuni pilot jets all standard, like do i gotta order special set for banshee, looking to get the 27.5 as recomended.

Banshee carbs only take banshee jets. Not sure if they cross over to anything else.

320 jets are good.

I dunno, I would think at least 330+ on the main. When I had Boyesen Reeds, K&N Filer W/0 Lid, PC Pipes I was running 310 or 320, can't quite remember, that was around 900ft...

I dunno, I would think at least 330+ on the main. When I had Boyesen Reeds, K&N Filer W/0 Lid, PC Pipes I was running 310 or 320, can't quite remember, that was around 900ft...

did you have port work done dinner.

cus really im not changine nuthing but the domes are now from stock to 21cc

ported cylinders now

air box lid removed with outerwears added.

im currently at 280 mains now

Safe? Run 350's or 340's and work your way down, if necessary. Read up on plug chops and what to look for. Oil? Safe? Run 32:1 and see how your bike likes it. As you learn more, you will develop a preference for oil, ratio, etc.

Your friend is "hatin' " I know some peeps with more than a couple seasons on 403 kits that make great power--all things being equal and good quality, it's all in the maintenance, tuning, and how you ride it.

I'm fairly new to 2-strokes myself, but I've been very conservative with my settings, based on what I've learned on this site...

Safe? Run 350's or 340's and work your way down, if necessary. Read up on plug chops and what to look for. Oil? Safe? Run 32:1 and see how your bike likes it. As you learn more, you will develop a preference for oil, ratio, etc.

Your friend is "hatin' " I know some peeps with more than a couple seasons on 403 kits that make great power--all things being equal and good quality, it's all in the maintenance, tuning, and how you ride it.

I'm fairly new to 2-strokes myself, but I've been very conservative with my settings, based on what I've learned on this site...

i dont know what id do without this site