365cc dune port.

just got some cylinders with a dune port, mide range to top horsepower increase.

what should i get with this kit.it says the kit is 365cc. with a 21 cc performance head.

right now my bike sits with fmf gold series fatty pipes,uni air filter, lid on, 280 main jet,not sure toher carb settings.tors removed.i just got a new clutch. what should i be getting for this to make engine run healthy. he says i need 400 ish jets.do i need new air filter,lid off.new pipes, carbs bigger, he said stock carbs work very well.

just got some cylinders with a dune port, mide range to top horsepower increase.

what should i get with this kit.it says the kit is 365cc. with a 21 cc performance head.

right now my bike sits with fmf gold series fatty pipes,uni air filter, lid on, 280 main jet,not sure toher carb settings.tors removed.i just got a new clutch. what should i be getting for this to make engine run healthy. he says i need 400 ish jets.do i need new air filter,lid off.new pipes, carbs bigger, he said stock carbs work very well.

Take the lid off the air box. The main jets should not need to be more than 350. We run 340's on drag ports with pods here at sea level. Stock needles middle clip and 32.5 pilots. If you dont run in water get POD filters.

If the intakes of the carbs are not in danger of sucking water in the filter run the PODs. POD filters eliminate the air box. They are clamp on K&N filters. Clamp right to your carb openings.

Welding the crank is added protection but does not guarantee anything. Its just good insurance.

what oil ratio should i run of what oil.my buddy with a banshee is saying this was a big mistake for me and im gunna blow my engine i should have kept it stock, so hopefully this setup works.want to prove him worng , think hes jelous.lol

Your Buddie is a FUCKIN RETARD. How the fuck can a port job cause a blown motor? He is a putts and needs his banshee taken from him if he has one. WHO ever did the motor work should be able to put you spot on with the changes you need to make. If not then find a better builder. Kev is a good guy and has a strong following, Hes not gona fuck you up with settings. Tell your builder to do his homework, and tell your buddie to take clef notes as well.

Your Buddie is a FUCKIN RETARD. How the fuck can a port job cause a blown motor? He is a putts and needs his banshee taken from him if he has one. WHO ever did the motor work should be able to put you spot on with the changes you need to make. If not then find a better builder. Kev is a good guy and has a strong following, Hes not gona fuck you up with settings. Tell your builder to do his homework, and tell your buddie to take clef notes as well.

got no builder.i figure shit out myself on this website.its not just aport job, theres a 21cc performace head too.dont know if i metioned that already.

Edited by pasedogg

Stock is only 22cc so its not that big of a diff. I run 17cc it did not affect the jetting. Now for the port did you do it? or did you buy them ported? If you did it, Well all I can say is I hope you left some meat. Port work is an art, NO ONE has a good first port. I have yet to see one, Tuning that mother is gona be a bitch if the port work dont match. I might have to eat my words from my previous statement. now if you egayed them then you might still be in the same boat, Send them to a pro to be looked at that would be my best advice. I doubt that they would charge very much. Call FAST and HERJUGS and talk to them.

Stock is only 22cc so its not that big of a diff. I run 17cc it did not affect the jetting. Now for the port did you do it? or did you buy them ported? If you did it, Well all I can say is I hope you left some meat. Port work is an art, NO ONE has a good first port. I have yet to see one, Tuning that mother is gona be a bitch if the port work dont match. I might have to eat my words from my previous statement. now if you egayed them then you might still be in the same boat, Send them to a pro to be looked at that would be my best advice. I doubt that they would charge very much. Call FAST and HERJUGS and talk to them.

thanks for the advice, very apreciated.no i didnt port myself. got them from ebay, a whole brand new cylinder, piston, gaskit, 21 cc performance head kit, all brand new. the port work is done by TM racing engines.any one know anything about that company.

so this is gunna be my aprox setup.

99, dune port,21 cc head dome.

uni air filter

lid removed, with outerwears

tors removed

410 main jets to start.(no idea about pilots)

my needle is already fmf needles, i think in middle clip, not sure where to put it now.

i got fmf fatty gold series pipes

32:1 oil mixture

stock carbs,

stock crank

stock eveything else,lol

any sugestions,

anything i left out or something recomended, (reeds,boost bottle?)

thanks for the advice, very apreciated.no i didnt port myself. got them from ebay, a whole brand new cylinder, piston, gaskit, 21 cc performance head kit, all brand new. the port work is done by TM racing engines.any one know anything about that company.

uni air filter

tors removed

my needle is already fmf needles, i think in middle clip, not sure where to put it now.

stock carbs,

stock crank

stock eveything else,lol

any sugestions,

Boost bottles make nice pencil holders if you cut one end off! Better money is spent on a cast timing plate. I think they run about $35 on ebay.

SP

uni air filter

tors removed

stock carbs,

stock crank

stock eveything else,lol

any sugestions,

410 mains, that's HUGE!! Especially with FMF's and stock carbs with an airbox. I only run 320's and I got CPI's and pod filters. Don't know what your elevation is but 410 would be huge at sea level. Run it I guess, but I got a hunch your gonna be way rich.

go with 340's and the 27.5 pilot, go on the 4th clip from the top down on stock needles and go like 1 1/2 on airscrew more or less this should work out perfect, depending on you jetting and compression