alba tribal kit

awaitedshee

not sure if they make them anymore i picked up a one industries tribal decal kit off ebay fopr cheap i think theres a few left

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-350-...sspagenameZWD1V

there this one to looks nice if i would of seen it befor the one industries i would of bought it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/N-STYLE-GRA...sspagenameZWDVW

You talkin about alba tribal kits? they still have them there on the site there just kinda tricky to find its been a while so I cant tell you how to find them just check it out again. they are nice I was going to get one myself and still wasnt sure which one to go with, the red or the white both look great on the black.

exactly my point... im not decided on which one to get now either the red or white.... when i do my 450 a arm swap im gonna have the a arms done in red and other things on the bike done in red also so i dont know whether to do the red kit or do the white and set everything off :blink:

exactly my point... im not decided on which one to get now either the red or white.... when i do my 450 a arm swap im gonna have the a arms done in red and other things on the bike done in red also so i dont know whether to do the red kit or do the white and set everything off :blink:

Hard decision I was going to go with the red a arms and highlight in red but changed my mind to blue, really like the red though. If you have a silver frame I think I would go with the white kit it would blend with your frame, but either one would look great.

Hard decision I was going to go with the red a arms and highlight in red but changed my mind to blue, really like the red though. If you have a silver frame I think I would go with the white kit it would blend with your frame, but either one would look great.

i like this kit as well......best looking "kit" i have seen yet

Dan

Yea thats a nice bike Dan, and thats the one Im talkin about, best lookin one Iv seen too.

thanx man....

if i remember right when i got mine it was like 169.00

and it was on there website

but im sure you can call them and get it as well

Dan

Edited by BansheeDan

Yep, like the red too. Hows the rappy run along side the shee?

That is my bro's 03 raptor, it is just piped and jetted.

When it was mx ported with sst's or T5's it was about neck and neck.

My 2003 LE Raptor is a 720cc +2mm bore, and +4 mill stroke. My raptor would eat my banshee above.

Well my girlfriend started to like to ride so she got the easy to ride 4 stroke. I couldnt have my GF Riding a faster machine than me. That just isnt right. So I built a patriot racing drag ported 4 mill with CPI's. Now the Banshee is back on top like it should be. :biggrin:

That is my bro's 03 raptor, it is just piped and jetted.

When it was mx ported with sst's or T5's it was about neck and neck.

My 2003 LE Raptor is a 720cc +2mm bore, and +4 mill stroke. My raptor would eat my banshee above.

Well my girlfriend started to like to ride so she got the easy to ride 4 stroke. I couldnt have my GF Riding a faster machine than me. That just isnt right. So I built a patriot racing drag ported 4 mill with CPI's. Now the Banshee is back on top like it should be. :biggrin:

Sweet bike you gotta love the black plastics, I had an 02 with the 686 & hot cam piped& jetted and an 03 banshee just piped & jetted but I never got a chance to run them before I got rid of them, they were both black also, picture of raptor in albums.