engine trix cool head

i did stii no answer

uh it really looks like a noxx head to be honest

So why not buy a noss head then. Got to figure in customer service too. Dave Noss would have gotten back with you by now. Your money would be going to a great guy, and He can cut you custom domes.

So why not buy a noss head then. Got to figure in customer service too. Dave Noss would have gotten back with you by now. Your money would be going to a great guy, and He can cut you custom domes.

the thing is by the time i get it here it will have cost me over 200$ shiped wioth out domes. thats why... money is tight for my banshee parts at the momment im tryin to get most for my money....mark my words ill probably buy a noss head wen time and money comes, and just sell the other one. u dont even understand how much ide like a noss cool head. tx for yur input

That is cool. If money is tight then money is tight.

You might look in to a charriot head. The are 163 shipped on ebay. Add says complete with domes, orings, and acorn nuts. There add says that they use standard prodesign domes. If you already have a set of domes I am sure they would knock a bit off if you wanted it with out domes.

josh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-Coo...1QQcmdZViewItem

You might look in to a charriot head. The are 163 shipped on ebay. Add says complete with domes, orings, and acorn nuts. There add says that they use standard prodesign domes. If you already have a set of domes I am sure they would knock a bit off if you wanted it with out domes.

josh

You'd better reread that ad. It includes everything BUT domes. I bought one....I know.

josh

domes arent included i cheked into it way back... i have some domes 21cc pro design ....got fucked over not long ago on ahead couldnt get a claim back he emptied hes account.... and got some domes from an other member at the same time......

You'd better reread that ad. It includes everything BUT domes. I bought one....I know.

ya i know domes arent included.. im in canada thats why i say it would cost over 200$ shipped just for the head

i did email dave today to see how much shipping would be im waiting on hes answer..

tx for the help guys

....got fucked over not long ago on ahead couldnt get a claim back he emptied hes account....

Sucks to pay for something twice and only get the one item, I remember that it would have been me but you got to them just before I did, good luck!

It uses 7 orings total.

Two to seal the water (outer edge)

Two to seal the combustion chamber (dome to head)

Two to seal the top of the dome (where spark plug threads in)

one for the water neck on the back....and the neck uses 4 bolts to hold it in place, kinda nice.

It uses 7 orings total.

Two to seal the water (outer edge)

Two to seal the combustion chamber (dome to head)

Two to seal the top of the dome (where spark plug threads in)

Are they the same size o rings in as what the Prodesigne Head uses? The Combustion Chamber would be the same since they use the same domes.

I always thought I might get one if that rear fitting bolted on like my cool head. It is nice, that way you can put the head on and not have to try to fight getting that rear hose on the barb and trying to keep the orings in the head.