ORION XTR 400.4 amp

Got a old school ORION Extreme 400.4 amp. (50x4 RMS) Near perfect condition. Bought this amp back in 98'ish I think.. Had it in my car for a few months, sold the car and its been sittin on my shelf since. Anyone who knows car audio, knows about the old orion amps. I'd keep the amp but I gotta get some extra $$ to pay for a custom radiator. This isn't the cheap orion stuff thats out today. This is 100% made in the USA

$165 shipped

P5050027.jpg

P5050028.jpg

P5050030.jpg

does that one have the cross over board? I still have my hcca's yea the red ones.. real power houses!

x-over is external.. not on the board. So you dont have to pop the cover everytime you need to make a adjustment. I used this amp for my componets and used 2 HCCA 225r's for the subs. Probably one of the best SQ amps I've heard. They dont build'em like they used to.. thats for sure. Orion built some strong amps.. very conservative on their ratings.

Speedy I'm not in a real hurry to sell this thing.. If it dont sell here, I'll probably keep it.