YFZ A Arms

awaitedshee

Man yfz 450 arms ARE on and mx bike. The shocks will work fine , just if you can afford better shocks go for it.

Guest oz2216

If you don't get the yfz shocks and use the stocks, the bike will sit really low in front. I had the yfz shocks and recently changd them to a set of yfz fox floats. I would still like to get a decent set of a arms though, My steering is extremely hard and I can only think it's caused by the upper a arm being the other way around which causes the ball joints to be out of line. I'm used to it now, but if I jump on someone elses bike I pick up a huge difference.

what do you mean you pick up a huge difference? you mean your slower with the yfz a- arms im lookin for somethin good for mx for right now like if i decide to really upgrade my a-arms to a aftermarket set should i still go with yfz ones or get actual banshee ones? well i guess my real question is will the yfz front suspension, a-arms spindles and everything be good for mx

• 2 weeks later...