I'm parting it.

Decided to part my 99 banshee out with title. Email me what you want. New to this whole internet buying and shipping thing. So bear with me. Trying to sell a lot here in town to save the hassle.

DSCN1264-1.jpg

Not a whole lot. Price does not include shipping. Going to try to usps for most of it.

renthal bar with gribs $40

pro-circuit pipes $300

Razr tires and rims in rear plus stock tires and rims in front $200

All plastic in used but good shape $200

Frame has michigan title $not sure yet, may be on ebay soon

engine

Carbs stock $80

Engine whole, bored .010 $ not sure, may be on ebay

CDI %50

I think I sold the blue axle and +4 swingarm, I will get back on that

Tons more..... It runs like a champ right now and I was gonna sell it whole, but thought I would try something different. Hopefully this works out. Never really shipped anything before, and am fairly new to pay pal. Something there you want, let me know, I propably have it. Shoot me an offer would be fine, and save time. But if you wanna play the haggling game, that's fun too. It's all fun and games. Thanks everyone in advance.

Are the silencers spark arrested?

would you separate just the silencers or sell it all as 1?

I could d 250 cash. right now i have FMF fatties in perfect condition, dont know if you would be interested in trading for some cash, but you can email pics to meanv10@hotmail.com. I live in the standale area right outside GR. let me know what you think.

Thanks

-Nick

Did you sell the +4? if not, is it a stock style carrier setup or roundhouse? Thanks

Yeah, I just sold the +4 swingarm and rims and tires on the quad. But I still have both sets of paddles.

i drove to his house today and am buying the +4 swinger and tires tommarow morning so there good as sold!..i saw the paddles he has a set of 8 paddle skat trak haulers, one is perfect and one has a few paddles torn, and the other set of sand geckos look like brand new. This is a good guy with a nice shee throw some offers his way! :thumbsup:

i drove to his house today and am buying the +4 swinger and tires tommarow morning so there good as sold!..i saw the paddles he has a set of 8 paddle skat trak haulers, one is perfect and one has a few paddles torn, and the other set of sand geckos look like brand new. This is a good guy with a nice shee throw some offers his way! :thumbsup:

Hey I appreciate it bansheejoel. I just started ripping stuff off tonight, hopefully I can wake my butt up in the morning and have those things ready to go for you.

Update:

Plastic sold

Swingarm and tires sold

Sand geckos sold

Skat trak haulers still available

Boost bottle Sold

Let me know what you want, lots of interest in certain stuff, If you want to throw me an offer for stuff just let me know.

if you need some more time i could pick them up after work at 3:30. But im not working this friday so it would need to be tommarow somtime if you need a hand with it i can help you out, no big deal ive had my swinger off like 400 times lol...thanks bro

Edited by bansheejoel