Shipping/part out banshee

I have a 99 banshee I am thinking about parting out instead of selling whole. Has anyone done this and made more money doing it this way rather than selling the bike whole. Plus, where do you guys get your quotes for shipping? Is there a website you can go to. I am new to selling stuff over the internet, and a little concerned about getting ripped off. Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. Plus, is there a way for me to post pics on here, none of mine seem to be small enough.

I have a 99 banshee I am thinking about parting out instead of selling whole. Has anyone done this and made more money doing it this way rather than selling the bike whole. Plus, where do you guys get your quotes for shipping? Is there a website you can go to. I am new to selling stuff over the internet, and a little concerned about getting ripped off. Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. Plus, is there a way for me to post pics on here, none of mine seem to be small enough.

Hopefully this works: This is my 99 banshee

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn251/arfountain/

how much you looking for the haulers??what condition are they??

Which set, plus it all depends on how much shipping is, I have never shipped anything before and am not sure where to go to get a price. Make me an offer i guess. Plus still debating on parting it out or selling it whole, looing for a little advice before i decide to do it.

Which set, plus it all depends on how much shipping is, I have never shipped anything before and am not sure where to go to get a price. Make me an offer i guess. Plus still debating on parting it out or selling it whole, looing for a little advice before i decide to do it.

If you decide to part out how much for the rear brake rotor?

go to fedex.com or ups.com and they will have a shipping calculator. all you have to do it put in the dimensions of the box and how much it weighs. oh and a zip code and it will tell ya how much it will cost to ship.

If you have alot of coin into your bike you will make more money parting it out then you will selling it out right.

how much for the pipes and silencers if you do decide to part out?

I have a few people coming to look at the bike this weekend, then i will decide whether or not to part it out. I'm not sure how much all this stuff is work. If you want to shoot me offers, that would be wonderful. I was just goofing around on ebay and comparing prices that they were going for there.

Hey trex, how did you get the photos on there, I could not figure that out. I am really close to parting this sucker out, sounds like I could make more money doing that, but I went to usps and they wont shift my motor and anything flamable. So I don't know if they will even ship the damn pipes. I am still a little worried about parting it out, like I said earlier, I have a few people coming to look at the whole bike, we'll see what happens.

Hey trex, how did you get the photos on there, I could not figure that out. I am really close to parting this sucker out, sounds like I could make more money doing that, but I went to usps and they wont shift my motor and anything flamable. So I don't know if they will even ship the damn pipes. I am still a little worried about parting it out, like I said earlier, I have a few people coming to look at the whole bike, we'll see what happens.

you just have to copy and paste the IMG link. :biggrin:

let me know if your going to part it out, i am interested in the axle Thanks

I'm definetly parting now, I am pretty sure i just sold the swingarm and axle to a buddy, but i will keep you updated. I am a little nervous, obviously, about shipping this stuff, but hey, there's a first time for everything.