magura blood?

Can anybody tell me if this stuff is for real? Is there another fluid I can use in my magura clutch?

Not sure if there is anything special about Magura Blood but I just use regular mineral oil in mine. Have been for the last 3 years with no problems.

Wow, 3 years? wish mine still worked! squeeze it, and its dont do anything! can i bleed it?

Ya you can bleed them... I don't remember how though. I still have the instructions around for it somewhere, if I can dig them out I'll let you know.

Ya you can bleed them... I don't remember how though. I still have the instructions around for it somewhere, if I can dig them out I'll let you know.

I found the box and you need to get a bleeding kit. It has a syringe and some fittings. I didn't read through all the instructions but you will need the kit in order to bleed it properly. Here is the website for USA http://www.controls.magura.com/english/frameset/frameset.htm. It has a dealer finder so you can get ahold of the one nearest to you. My bleeder kit still has the price on the box of $25.00 Cdn, so they are pretty cheap.