Team Alba 400cc Stroker Kit

ive been looking at the alba 400 stroker kit for a lil while

from what i can see its seams to be a good deal with all the stuff u get with it .. but ide like to know what u guys think for 1500 it seams fair seeing that it comes with a clutch basket clutch kit pro designs head and domes plus all the motor parts... let em know what u think ....

i mainly ride pits, climb, and ride roads some trails, and play racing.. soo im wondering if its a good kit for these types of riding

http://store.albaaction.com/shop/BAN-400-STROKER.html

ive been looking at the alba 400 stroker kit for a lil while

from what i can see its seams to be a good deal with all the stuff u get with it .. but ide like to know what u guys think for 1500 it seams fair seeing that it comes with a clutch basket clutch kit pro designs head and domes plus all the motor parts... let em know what u think ....

i mainly ride pits, climb, and ride roads some trails, and play racing.. soo im wondering if its a good kit for these types of riding

http://store.albaaction.com/shop/BAN-400-STROKER.html

dont waste your time with Alba... They have some of the highest prices and the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service on the planet! Call FAST and get your parts from him, not only will he be cheaper but he wont be a douche bag like the guys at Alba. They are like 15 or 20 mins from my house, and let me tell you, they are smack dab in the middle of a rich part of San Diego. So they arnt worried about taking care of you because all the rish yuppies come in there and dont bargin for anything and pay cash. So to them your nothing.

I've heard you complain about their customer service many times and I can see why!

I ordered a friggin spark arrestor kit under 20 bux and takes over a week to send it... and this place isn't far, I can drive there! For some reason I received it the day after complaining about.. And the order was incomplete. So here I go on the phone & got help after 10 min of being transferred around to diff lines!! And I'm not kidding!! And there hold music & commercials are horrible too lol!! Friggin annoying!!!!!!!!!

dont waste your time with Alba... They have some of the highest prices and the ABSOLUTE WORST customer service on the planet! Call FAST and get your parts from him, not only will he be cheaper but he wont be a douche bag like the guys at Alba. They are like 15 or 20 mins from my house, and let me tell you, they are smack dab in the middle of a rich part of San Diego. So they arnt worried about taking care of you because all the rish yuppies come in there and dont bargin for anything and pay cash. So to them your nothing.

Word. Alba is terrible. :down:

ok i guess there service is horrible lol.....ill chek with fast then see what i can get. all the stuff alba gave u with the kit really intersted me tho ....uhh soo u guy say fast can hook me up even better with most this stuff froo probably cheaper .. i went on the fast site and couldnt find a 400 stroker kit ..unless i wasn't looking hard enough anyways tx guys

ok i guess there service is horrible lol.....ill chek with fast then see what i can get. all the stuff alba gave u with the kit really intersted me tho ....uhh soo u guy say fast can hook me up even better with most this stuff froo probably cheaper .. i went on the fast site and couldnt find a 400 stroker kit ..unless i wasn't looking hard enough anyways tx guys

All that kit is is a 4 mill crank and you bore your jugs out to 66mm (not really worth wasting bores to gain cc's) Probably a littel magic alba porting too.

I would go with fast. It will probably endup being around the same price and it will be a Harder running engine. Plus he doenst use the spacer plate.

All that kit is is a 4 mill crank and you bore your jugs out to 66mm (not really worth wasting bores to gain cc's) Probably a littel magic alba porting too.

I would go with fast. It will probably endup being around the same price and it will be a Harder running engine. Plus he doenst use the spacer plate.

this kit come with mre then just a crank and pistons.. come with all this

All Required Gaskets (not shown)

All Required Spacers, Washers, Seals (not shown)

Pro-Design Cool Head

Hinson Clutch Basket (not shown)

Clutch Kit (not shown)

Barnett Clutch Springs (not shown)

Hot Rod 400 Stroker

Wiesco Pistons

Throttle Kit (not shown)

Banshee Big Bore CHMB 22

I was talking with Kevin Herr and he was talking about how he was doing a really cheap deal on a 4mm set up out the door. I dont know if it was a special because i think all his prices are cheap or realistic but give him a call.

ill check it out

this kit come with mre then just a crank and pistons.. come with all this

All Required Gaskets (not shown)

All Required Spacers, Washers, Seals (not shown)

Pro-Design Cool Head

Hinson Clutch Basket (not shown)

Clutch Kit (not shown)

Barnett Clutch Springs (not shown)

Hot Rod 400 Stroker

Wiesco Pistons

Throttle Kit (not shown)

Banshee Big Bore CHMB 22

Alba is 1,595...

FAST

Crank----500-550(i think, i couldn't find it)

All required gaskets and seals-prolly 100, (clutch, base, oring kit for head, complete seal kit)

Head with domes----235

Pistons----130

Trottle kit(TORS emlimator)----65

Clutch kit---100

Billet basket----156

Save your money on a bore and have Jeff port it---350, plus another 90 if it has to be bored, so 440

Thats 1776 without shipping and will spank that alba shit in the ground!! Plus you get to bullshit with Jeff on the phone :biggrin: :beer:

the "kit" doesnt include any porting, you still hae to get thm ported.

Jeff doesnt have a "Kit" on his website, but if you call him he will get you all the CORRECT parts unlike Alba. Most of the guys that work in parts there are stupid ass kids that dont know shit about building motors.

FUCK ALBA!!! AND TRINITY!!!! I called them asking about ports jobs when I didnt know anything about a Shee. I said I was interested in port work and the fucking guys tried to sell me a cheetta motor. I went from a 600 dollar port job to over a $2000 dollar motor. They didnt care what type of riding I did or anything. I called Kevin Herr and he got a lifetime customer. Honesty and dedication to customers is paramount.