CPI & 2 in 1 carb?

the two do not really complement each other, you "could" ru it but your not getting the max power delivery from the motor. a set of

T-5's or Trinity pips would be a better combo then the CPI

thanks for the response. see, i have a 2 in 1 and i found a set of CPI for $150. yea, i know $150. i didnt see them yet but if they are in decent shape i`ll post pics tomorrow. thats when i`ll buying them (possibly) if so i`ll have to look into 2 carbs next.

~Thanks

Edited by xXBlessedWithDeathXx

for that price if there in good condition grab them and try them out, if they dont work sell them and make some money.

if there in good condition i`ll just look for dual carbs for them if i dont see a gain in performance. i always wanted CPI but but never wanted to spend the $$$

If you want to get rid of them I got some cash.................I would even let you make a little profit! Hope you like them man

sorry but i wont sell them and i like them a lot. they are so muck better them FMF or Bills pipes. thats all i ever had.

Thats an outstanding deal on the pipes. With the money you have left over buy another carb. CPI's and a single dont mix. A single carb assists low end/throttle response. CPIs are a top end pipe. On a side note, if you need to unload the CPI's I'll be willing to go to say........... 155 bucks. J/K. CPI's are the shit, dont mess with what they're for.

Guest oz2216

I'm running the trinity stage 4 pipes, would the 2 into 1 carb set up work better than getting some bigger dual carbs? I'm running stock carbs at the moment that have been milled slightly.

I'm running the trinity stage 4 pipes, would the 2 into 1 carb set up work better than getting some bigger dual carbs? I'm running stock carbs at the moment that have been milled slightly.

in my opinion i dont know how trinity pipes pull but with the 2 in 1 and the CPI it is like day and night. shee ran good with mid range pipes but now i have the best of both worlds. it pulls hard and i get to top end Quick. my gears are 13/41 with 22 inch tires. i love it. if you ride trails get the 2 in 1. you wont be disappointed. i ride more straight shots and love that also.

Edited by xXBlessedWithDeathXx