Banshee running temp

So as soem of you know i bought a CRJ temp gauge.

Im wondering what the average temp will be just cruising in 3-4 gear not on it hard.

On pump gas about 2000ft :thanks:

I also brought the CRJ temp gauge, the piece is nice. Mine shuts off randomly tho, it really pissed me off the last time i went riding.

The highest temp i saw was 200 when i came to the top of a hill and stopped without the wind blowing, but when your riding it doesnt get about 170-180 as stated.

IMO, 200-ish is getting hot

I also brought the CRJ temp gauge, the piece is nice. Mine shuts off randomly tho, it really pissed me off the last time i went riding.

The highest temp i saw was 200 when i came to the top of a hill and stopped without the wind blowing, but when your riding it doesnt get about 170-180 as stated.

IMO, 200-ish is getting hot

How long have you had it?

Mabey the batt is going dead :blink:

If I were cruising in 4th gear not crankin I would be running at about 160-175 on an 80 degree day. I run engine ice too. The hottest I've seen was around 200-205 but I can always tell when it's getting hot without always having to look at my temp gauge because it starts runnin sluggish immediately. After that I either shut it down or just cruise around in 3rd gear to cool her down.

• 3 weeks later...
If I were cruising in 4th gear not crankin I would be running at about 160-175 on an 80 degree day. I run engine ice too. The hottest I've seen was around 200-205 but I can always tell when it's getting hot without always having to look at my temp gauge because it starts runnin sluggish immediately. After that I either shut it down or just cruise around in 3rd gear to cool her down.

:evil:does the engine ice seem to help any?...

dbr