Banshee Timeline

Is there a Banshee timeline out there somehwere? I'm looking for something that shows the changes through out the years. Showing stuff like colors that were available each year, when Yamaha changed from J arms to A arms, when they put brake lights on them. It would be interesting to see the small and big changes each year. If there's not one out there maybe I could use your help in putting one together. I do know that they put brake lights on them in 2002 and they changed the handle bars (removed the crossbar) on the 2003.

I've also seen that model chart on Yamaha's website, but the '87 depicted looks just like the '96 shown. I remember when the Banshee first came out, and I remember them being red and white with a red frame and red seat. The headlight housings were white. Maybe there was an '87 with the colors depicted on the chart, but I don't recall seeing one like that.

Now the '88 on there looks accurate.

I've also seen that model chart on Yamaha's website, but the '87 depicted looks just like the '96 shown. I remember when the Banshee first came out, and I remember them being red and white with a red frame and red seat. The headlight housings were white. Maybe there was an '87 with the colors depicted on the chart, but I don't recall seeing one like that.

Yea your right. Thats not an 87

Thats the first time that I've seen that timeline. A couple of those years are a little different, like the purple and yellow one...........I mean damn. I've seen some aftermarket schemes with those color's that looked good, but stock plastics look kinda odd to me. And for those of you who have them, they are the best lookin' ones ever!!!!!!! Naaaaaaaaaaaah just kiddin', still don't like them :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

yeah our '87 IS exactly like you described not the one pictured.