yfz suspension

chris c

^^^^^That sit real nice man, with the Elka's "for" a YFZ. I guess it's time for me to lay down some $$$ on some elkas too...hell i just got a new credit card so why the hell not hey!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the recreation/duner shocks can be had relatively cheaply, I think I paid $350 for these. I put them on the Banshee because I have a set of PEP Race Series coming for my YFZ. It worked out real well, the YFZ brakes are such a huge upgrade, especially if you put stainless lines on a long with them.

I am in the middle of doing my upgrade and it seems like the new spindles and hubs dont have as much bolt sticking out as the banshee ones did. The banshee hub bolt does not have as much room to bolt down and get the pin in there?

** Actually I think the hub itself is not going on the spindle all the way for some reason?

Also it looks like the bottom mounts (heim) are looking even but the top seem to not be even so far. Everything is still loose I am just trying to line it up before I bolt it all down.

Well thats interesting... Maybe when I upgrade on my front end on my YFZ450 I will just put it on my banshee... It already has the yfz450 shocks. :tongue: