YFZ450 shocks

I have a set of yfz450 shocks that came off an 07 bike. I am going a different route and could use the funds towards my new ideas. I will have pics up soon. I will also let them go with some shock covers as well.

$235 shipped

I also have a set of yfz450 arms that will not be needed. One of the arms will need replaced but open to offers on these if someone is interested.

I probably screwed something up w/the PM... Kinda new here bla, bla ,bla... Sorry. Anyway, I am interested in the shocks, just a little concerned about the rock damage. Any chance of pics without the diapers? Just want to see how bad they are. Please PM me for my e-mail.

yeah I will get you pics, I will try to get them when I get home from work. There isnt any rock damage, just small chips. You can also see some rub marks from the skins over the shocks. They are in perfect working order.

Sounds good. They look decent in the pics, just need to see whats under the covers... Sorry for the hassle.

yeah I will get you pics, I will try to get them when I get home from work. There isnt any rock damage, just small chips. You can also see some rub marks from the skins over the shocks. They are in perfect working order.

here are the pics with the covers off. Looking at it closer there really isnt any rocks chips, it is just wear from the covers on the springs. I havent had time to wash them down really either but they will brighten up once I do.

Picture072.jpg

Edited by fox_forma