Dune reception

BB3

Foxgirl and I would like to invite everyone out to the LS, Oklahoma for our wedding reception the first weekend in May.

The dates are the 3rd and 4th....If anyone would like to join us please come out.

For that weekend we have already rented spots 19-21

spot beside them are open if any one want's to get those spot's.

We are going to see whom will be there so we will know how much food to bring and some liquid drink's... :biggrin:

We would really like to get as many as we can out there to hang out for the weekend.

LMK and Thanks Bobby.

Foxgirl and I would like to invite everyone out to the LS, Oklahoma for our wedding reception the first weekend in May.

The dates are the 3rd and 4th....If anyone would like to join us please come out.

For that weekend we have already rented spots 19-21

spot beside them are open if any one want's to get those spot's.

We are going to see whom will be there so we will know how much food to bring and some liquid drink's... :biggrin:

We would really like to get as many as we can out there to hang out for the weekend.

LMK and Thanks Bobby.

is this the weekend of the HQ ride? or did we ever set a date on the HQ ride?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds good, if i get my shee going it is black with the rear section red on the frame and all black plastic, with BBIII racing on the front.

All black helment.

No worry's Cracker it's all good brotha.

Heres the bike i will be on.

christysbuild3009.jpg

Except it will have some paddles on it.....lol

also look for a green and white shee, that will be my new Wifey.

DCAM5944.jpg

What a weekend.

Got to meet some new people which is alway's the best and got to see some people we already knew which is alway's nice since we dont get to see each other much.

Glad every one made it out Christy and myself had a awesome time.

Got to see some F.A.S.T bike's out there, just wish i was one of them maybe some day.

Quite a few fast bike's for sure, not 100% sure who's bike's where who's but there was some fast one's for sure, a white/red bike, a white/lime green that really stood out to me, i know the lime green and white one me had a ood few passes when i would let off the bike i was riding (which wasn't mine hence the reason for letting off).....lol

But any way good to See Jeff again and want to say it was nice to see every one on saturday since it was the nicest day of all out there, to bad i didn't make it out there until around 2pm or so.....friday night was killer on me........way to much Crown......ouch...

Any way.....good time's like always.

Later Bobby