30mm cpw carbs

I just recieved a set of 30mm cpw carbs for my banshee and I was wondering what jet size I should start with. In my stock carbs i ran .270 mains. and stock pilot jets. Those carbs ran great with my old setup. I just got the bike bored and a mild port job done on it. I ride trails and tracks mainly. I have full fmf and reeds and k&N all the basic goodies. Im just trying to find a starting point for these bigger carbs. Do I use a smaller main jet? I think cpw sent 155 and 160's with them but i dont want to way under shoot the jetting. I have used the search engine, and it's hard to find anything about CPW carbs or 30mm so any and all help would be much appreciated.

• 1 year later...
I just recieved a set of 30mm cpw carbs for my banshee and I was wondering what jet size I should start with. In my stock carbs i ran .270 mains. and stock pilot jets. Those carbs ran great with my old setup. I just got the bike bored and a mild port job done on it. I ride trails and tracks mainly. I have full fmf and reeds and k&N all the basic goodies. Im just trying to find a starting point for these bigger carbs. Do I use a smaller main jet? I think cpw sent 155 and 160's with them but i dont want to way under shoot the jetting. I have used the search engine, and it's hard to find anything about CPW carbs or 30mm so any and all help would be much appreciated.

i got those too and im working on them now. no luck