a arm bearings?

i just got my laegers +2 arms in and before i put them on what do i do about bearings/bushings??

Assuming you got something like this:

24_1.JPG

I would hope you recieved new bushings from Laeger. If not buy new bushings but reuse the OEM piviot tubes and bolts

whats so hard about side by side comparison? just hold an arm up to the ones you got already duh.

bitch at laegers for new bushings thats tweaked they didnt send you any with them. but as was said, you might have better luck with ebay. type in banshee delron in search that will bring up what you need.

i reccomend the black ones as they will hade the scum better than white.

um its kinda hard to do side by side comparison when my new arms are at my house and my stock ones are on my shee in my buddys barn

i know that would be the logical thing to do but i kinda cant at the moment so that would be the reason for asking someone for measurments

and i didnt order them from laegers i bought them from atvgalaxy off of ebay

Edited by foxracing350

no what i meant is do i use the bearings/bushings out of my stock arms?

When you take the stock ones off, measure the bushings and and replace them with a needle bearing from a local bearing supply house. I have had good luck with them (if they are kept lubricated) and would never go back to bushings. Just my 2 cents. Sorry, can't help you with the length, I got rid of all my stock front end parts.

SP

When you take the stock ones off, measure the bushings and and replace them with a needle bearing from a local bearing supply house. I have had good luck with them (if they are kept lubricated) and would never go back to bushings. Just my 2 cents. Sorry, can't help you with the length, I got rid of all my stock front end parts.

SP

thanks