WHAT CARBS SHOULD I USE FOR BIG BORE

BOWTIEKV23

What type of porting? drag PWK 35's. Dune PWK 33's. Play / Trail PWK 28's or stock carbs. Drag or Dune port will run 10x better with CPI Pipes.

you cant go big with porting on Big bores. i talk to Kevin from HJR on this, the transfers are to small. thats why i didnt use them. i think this thread would do better in the mods section and not the jetting.

you cant go big with porting on Big bores. i talk to Kevin from HJR on this, the transfers are to small. thats why i didnt use them. i think this thread would do better in the mods section and not the jetting.

I dont think you're reading that back right. I dont see how a boring would effect transfer ports that you are going to change anyway when porting.

To the OP. You should try some 30m OKO's. Its a kehien(sp?) knock off. Very good carb IMO. I would also go with DMC 916's in stead of the Aliens. Just my opinion. I think the 916 setup looks better and sounds better.

I dont think you're reading that back right. I dont see how a boring would effect transfer ports that you are going to change anyway when porting.

He read it right. 66.5 is the biggest you can go on STOCK cylinders, if this guy is running 68mm big bore, he is getting the cylinders resleeved. And he's right...on stock cylinders, that really cramps the transfers.....

He's not just boring, it's new (bigger) sleeves as well!